Born in Thessaloniki, Greece, in 1959.
I graduated from The College of 5 element-Constitutional Acupuncture’ in Leamington, England in
I worked at the Waterloo Traditional Acupuncture center until 1998.
In those years I became an NLP master practitioner and a Feng Shui consultant.
I also integrated various forms of bodywork like Shen Dao acupressure and Tuina massage into my practice.
From the year
From 2003 I study human development and practice meditation, presence and inquiry with the Ridhwan School van A. H. Almaas.
Here is an overview of my training and work experience.
Trainings and diploma’s
- Chinese medical diet. 2007, Shenzhou Open University of TCM, Amsterdam.
- Herbalist TCM. 2003-2006. Shen Zhou Open University of TCM, Amsterdam.
- HBO- Basics of medical knowledge, Pathology 2015-2016. HvNA, Nijmegen
- HBO- Basics of medical knowledge, Anatomy, physiology and pathology. 2002-2003. HvNA, Nijmegen
- Feng Shui Consultant. 1993-1998. Feng Shui Network International, London.
- Ear acupuncture for the treatment of addiction. 1995. NADA: Narcotics Anonymous Detoxification Association. Brixton, London.
- Master practitioner in the art of Neurolinguistic programming. Pace Personal Development, UK.
- Practitioner in NLP- Neurolinguistic programming, Training center for N.L.P, UK.
- Clinical skills of integrated Five Element and Yin Yang theories of TCM. 1994-1995.Acupuncture Training Courses, UK.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine theory. 1993-1994. Acupuncture Training Courses, UK.
- Shen Dao Acupressure. 1989. London.
- ITEC diploma in anatomie, fysiologie en massage. 1987-1989. International Therapy Examination Council, UK.
- Acupuncture Diagnostic skills. 1986-1987. Acupuncture Training Courses, UK
- Licentiate in Acupuncture. 1980-1984. The College of Traditional Chinese Acupuncture, Leamington, Spa UK.